Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meditation in Blue

So the drowing is still going well. I'm not dead (always a plus) and the house I've joined hasn't exiled me.. even when it's matron boldly chose to oust all Lolthians from her domain. It's been a fun story.. and I've truly enjoyed playing one of it's more subtle villains.

As far as the blog i'm not sure how often i'll update it to be honest. Once a day seems a little much in my opinion especially with as busy as I can be at times. I'll get it figured out eventually. In the meantime enjoy the next installment of fun I've found to wear.



I'm still working on trying to keep the pictures from being so grainy looking. Closeups seem a bit easier but anywho. Today I decided blue was fun and Plastik has released a to die for mesh corset in a metric butt load of color combinations. I paired it up with one of the devastation collars in the same color. The collars are great for the wicked look too all tall and flared and rigged mesh so no more sticking through your chin.


The filigree head gear are actually bracelets from Illusions, another favorite haunt of mine.  A little resizing and they work great to hold up the giant hair rolls.




I had to take a close up shot of the nails. I really might not ever take them off. I first saw them on Winter Jefferson's blog and pretty much knew I HAD to have them to live. So thank you Vainpire <3! I really hope you don't mind a drow stalker.. or mind the smell of chloroform too much.

Diadem- Whimsical Finery- Diamond set
Scarf- Mr. Poet: Knit Scarf from - Cape Coat Turtleneck and knitscarf set_Black (modded)   
        -totally designed for guys but shrinks down pretty nice.
Nails-Mad'- La griffe- Delux
Belt, armbands and anklets- Plastik: Vandarial Armor: Midnight
Head gear- Illusions: Curiata Jewelry (resized and attached to mah head)
Earrings- Illusions: Curiata Jerelry
Boots- Mesh overknee flat boots. It's a full perm set by MW Boa
Collar- Plastik: Devastation Collar: Malachite
Corset- Plastik: Anasaze Corset: Malachite
Sleeves- The Muses: Starfall dress sleeves and gloves (modded)
Hair- Ploom: Hanna
Undershirt- Deviance: Drow Moon Priestess (modded)
Ears: Illusions: Seelie Ears
Necklace-  Dahlinks: Love Potion #9 pendant: midnight blue
Pants- BOINGO: Cobra Pants (tinted to match)




No comments:

Post a Comment